Site Meter

sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2017

Crosby, Stills and Nash: Wasted on the Way


Puro Nash... Tão linda esta canção <3

Look around me, I can see my life before me Running rings around the way it used to be I am older now I have more than what I wanted But I wish that I had started long before I did And there's so much time to make up everywhere you turn Time we have wasted on the way So much water moving underneath the bridge Let the water come and carry us away Oh when you were young did you question all the answers Did you envy all the dancers who had all the nerve? Look round you know, you must go for what you wanted Look at all my friends who did and got what they deserved So much time to make up everywhere you turn Time we have wasted on the way So much water moving underneath the bridge Let the water come and carry us away So much love to make up everywhere you turn Love we have wasted on the way So much water moving underneath the bridge Let the water come and carry us away Let the water come and carry us away

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário