Site Meter

quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2010

Rivulets: You are my home

Nathan Amundson começou a gravar como Rivulets em 1999. Este facto é irrelevante perdendo-se por ser a única coisa que sei. A única, não, porque sei que estou fascinado. Ou muito me engano ou tenho aqui um singer-songwriter minimalista exactamente à medida deste blog.
PS: Alguém consegue ouvir aqui Jeff Buckley?

Nathan Amundson started recording as Rivulets in 1999. This fact is irrelevant loosing its meaning because it's the only thing i know. Not the only one, no, because i know how amazed i am. I can be wrong but i think i've found a minimalist singer-songwriter exactly like those i'm seeking for this blog. PS: Can someone hear Jeff Buckley here?

1 comentário:

  1. I recently had the chance to see him live. I really liked his concert, but i was very disappointed because he didn't play this song.

    ResponderEliminar